[kismac] Re: Some stuff about Wildcats...

  • From: Stefan Jeglinski <jeglin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 10:59:49 -0400

of course this would be possible. however i also needed to change some class declarations and doing macro magic there is just ugly. and dont forget the different plists :-O~ and i dont own a second mac, that could run panther, therefore claiming kismac would build on 10.3 would just be pure theory...

Oh I was thinking of someone in userland doing it. As long as you haven't orphaned me, I'm all for just continuing with Tiger :-)

Stefan Jeglinski