[kismac] Re: Atheros 5424 status

  • From: "Michael Miller" <1337mail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 13:39:58 -0500

How much work is it to port a linux driver to OSX? I know the
architectures are radically different, but is it easy to write a
driver once the specifications are reverse engineered?

Mike

On 1/15/07, Luke Turner <luketurner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm almost positive the linux driver guys are working on it, but slowly...

Considering how much of a demand there is currently (you'd be surprised),
it's only a matter of time...

Curious to see if the "n" features will be addressed as well.