[karc] Tom - VA3ZE

  • From: "RGScho" <rgscho@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "KARC" <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 16:12:02 -0400

Club members.

I have just arrived home from a trip to Nova Scotia and I've been reading the
emails of the recent passing of Tom.

I am deeply saddened to hear of his passing.  My deepest sympathies go out to
his family and friends.

Cancer is one of those illnesses we don't like to hear about.  I hope that Tom
did not suffer much from this most dreaded decease.

I've only known Tom for a few years, but we talked may times via the repeater.
It was always a pleasure to see Tom.  He was always in high spirits and always
greeted you with a smile and a handshake.  I am sure Tom was a dear friend to
everyone and he will be missed by the KARC community.

Not only will the KARC miss him but I am sure the Rifle Club will miss him as
well.

Bob/VE1RSM (Formerly VE3GLO)