[karc] Fwd: VA3ZE silent key

  • From: ve3hfx@xxxxxxx
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 21:44:38 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: ve3go@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ve3hfx@xxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 9:35 pm
Subject: RE: [karc] VA3ZE  silent key

The following message is from Ron Walsh through my email.
Dave

It is with great sadness that I learned of the passing of Tom, VA3ZE/VE3UDO

I have known and respected Tom for many years. I respected his concern for other people. He and I travelled to Ottawa to visit the late Debbie Norman after she was ill

He was contributed a great deal to amateur radio and the hunting/ fishing community.

Even here in South Carolina, it feels a little more lonely without this friend.

Ron, VE3GO

To: ve3go@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: [karc] VA3ZE silent key
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 21:02:45 -0400