[karc] RAC membership numbers

  • From: VA3OL <va3ol@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 13:33:09 -0800 (PST)

In order to continue our RAC insurance at very preferential rates we need
membership (RAC membership) numbers from all of our members.

I have the following people who are/where shown as RAC members but I do not
have your RAC membership number in my database......

KBW, GLO, VOB, PMB, HWS, PRW, HGO, GJA.

If you are still a RAC member please tell me your rac membership number - OFF
list. Respond to VA3OL at Yahoo.com.

Thank you and see you tonight at the club meeting.

Bill, VA3OL
Treasurer, KARC, Inc.