[karc] KARC contests

  • From: Phil Somers <pwsomers@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 14:58:58 -0800 (PST)

At the KARC monthly meeting, there was interest expressed in continuing the
Tuesday night KARC post-net contests (CW Callsigns and SSB Callsigns). So I
plan to have another CW callsigns contest after the net on 11 Nov, and maybe
another SSB callsigns contest the following week.

For tomorrow's ham radio breakfast, I plan to have two contests, both very
different than any of the previous contests. Please bring a pen.

... Phil

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot
with the All-new Yahoo! Mail.  Click on Options in Mail and switch to New Mail
today or register for free at http://mail.yahoo.ca