[karc] Re: Band Plan Comments

  • From: "Norm Hagan" <normh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 20:17:09 -0400

RAC is made up of unpaid volunteers who give of their time (and some expenses). If RAC was to disband, how would that improve amateur radio in Canada? It is true that some decisions made by RAC may not sit well with some quarters. However, I believe those volunteers are doing the best they can, particularly in view of the fact that the Canadian amateurs do not support RAC to a much greater extent. A recent RAC decision was a disappointment to me personally, but I still support RAC because we have no other voice that tries to represent our interests.

There I've said my piece. Some will disagree with me, but that's ok. It is just my own opinion.

Norm VE3VY

----- Original Message ----- From: "Valveman" <valveman_6146@xxxxxxxxx>