[karc] Band Plan Comments

  • From: "david Lawrence" <va3orp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 12:59:07 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings All;
  I am surprised at the negative comments on the new Draft Band Plan.  As
one who uses HF almost exclusively, I find such a plan extremely heplful
when planning on-air events.  This is especially important following the
recent changes to the American band plan on 80 M.

  I can only assume that the comments I have seen so far will be followed
up by something constructive.  Hopefully this will be as well
coordinated with the amateur community, federal agencies and
international community as the RAC draft.

  My momma always said that if you couldn't say anything helpful, then you
shouldn't say anything at all.

Cheers...Dave, VA3ORP