[kag] Re: KAG t-shirts

  • From: "Jennifer Varga" <family@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 13:22:05 -0400

I'm liking the idea of small logo on front, and name on sleeve.  Darker
colours are best for us too. They show less dirt (we have a 12 year old
after all).

As far as numbers - I am half-considering possibly grabbing a couple for
each of us when available, unless we can make occasional runs of the shirts.

I don't think I'm a fan of putting a specific event on the shirts, I'd
rather have them more general. Specific ones are great for the events
themselves, but the way they are being presented here, in my opinon are to
be used as general KAG shirts.  That way they have a little more
wear-ability.

And, of course, I would wear it to KAG events (and CCC and GAG, and
COG,etc,etc) as show off as a proud kingstonian geocacher :D

Jen