[kag] Re: KAG t-shirts

  • From: Steve Hanes <stevehanes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 00:18:33 -0400 (EDT)

Please put me down for two XL please.

Blue with model12 on it.
Black with Aldy on it.

Dana Pilling <bluesaway@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:       I have been looking into
ordering a bunch of  t-shirts, with Bob's KAG Logo on the back, and "Kingston
Area Geocachers" on the  left front.  The cost for a coloured t-shirt would be
approx. $11.00 or  $12.00 (a dollar less for white or grey) - all sizes up to
XL.  For $4.00  more you can also have your Geocaching name put on it.  This
price includes  tax if we get 72 t-shirts or more ordered!

 I'd love to hear everyone's ideas and if you are  interested in ordering!  I
think there will soon be an event, that we could  have them ready for!

 I am more than happy to get it all organized.   Looking forward to hearing
from you all!

 Dana

Cheers;

Steve