[kag] Re: KAG t-shirts

  • From: "Bob Connelly" <swimmrguy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:23:24 -0400

It's great to see all the interest in the t-shirts!  Even before all this
discussion, I was toying around with the idea of making a couple of "mock
ups" of the t-shirts to give people an idea of what they could look like.

I think the idea of a poll on the web site is a great one--I'll get working
on that straight away.  Then we could put up some mock-ups of the various
ideas suggested, and people can then vote in the poll on the one they like
best.

Dana, I'll chat with you off list about what options are feasible to offer.
There may be limitations on what can be added under the one set-up cost.  We
should be clear on where the names can be printed and what other
customizations can be added by individuals without incurring an additional
set up cost.

Helen and Lloyd, would there be any interested in printing off a bunch of
generic t-shirts (say without cachers names, but with GeOCanada3 on them)
for the event?  They could be used as prizes or offered for attendees to
buy--but someone would have to put the upfront cost for them.

So check back in at kingstongeocaching.com soon--I should hopefully have
some "samples" and a voting poll set up in the next day or so. (Yeah, a
shameless plug <grin>)

Bob