[kag] Re: Bluelamb03's 1000th

  • From: Lib Mendonça <lsmendonca@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 12:31:38 -0400

A nice day of caching indeed! Thanks Hoover.

I must point out that the photograph of Remote Sensor 'in the nude' hasn't been posted with his log! A sorry oversight because it is quite funny! It turns out that I have a copy of this photo on my harddrive, so if anyone would like to be titillated (no pun intended).....

Bluelamb03

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hoover" <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>