[kag] Re: Bluelamb03's 1000th

  • From: Graeme Watson <Graeme.Watson@xxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 12:52:20 -0400

Yes please Mr. Mendonca, we would love a copy for the locker room.
-Queen's cheerleading squad.

Lib Mendonça wrote:

A nice day of caching indeed! Thanks Hoover.

I must point out that the photograph of Remote Sensor 'in the nude' hasn't been posted with his log! A sorry oversight because it is quite funny! It turns out that I have a copy of this photo on my harddrive, so if anyone would like to be titillated (no pun intended).....

Bluelamb03

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hoover" <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>