[kag] Bluelamb03's 1000th

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 16:57:09 -0400 (EDT)

This weekend Bluelamb03 found his 1000th geocache. Congratulations! The
cache he chose for this feat was The Spit, which he and Remote Sensor had
tried to find in a hailstorm two years ago but discovered missing. I am
very glad the cache was still there when they went on Friday, or I would
have expected them to show up at my house with torches and pitchforks!

This was a very busy day for Bluelamb03 and Remote Sensor during which
they found 10 caches and hiked 20 kilometers. Way to go, guys!