(no subject)

  • From: wahn khang <wkhang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: KADA <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 06:48:36 -0800 (PST)

Good Morning everyone.

The KADA Fall Golf Outing was so much fan. Every one enjoyed good time with
beautiful weather. Thanks for Dr. Minku Kang & Dr. Toshi Matsui to organizing
the event.

Also we have update on the Christmas Party. Dr. Joseph Oh (2), Dr. James Baik,
Dr. Mike Yeo, Dr. Peter Lee, Dr. Sue Moon have comitted to come to party.

And I would like to mention that Dr. Mike Song will be donating 2 tickets even
though he cannont make that day. Again thank you very much for your effort to
make this thing happen.

Wahn Khang, D.M.D.
Diplomate, American Board of Periodontics
Perio Implant Center
11866 Sunrise Valley Dr. #101
Reston, VA 20191
drkhang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx