[kada] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Leonardo lee <eyesandteeth@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 11:07:03 -0500

I am sorry.
I can't make it.

Leo

Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 08:03:14 -0800
From: wkhang@xxxxxxxxx
To: kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; KADA@xxxxxxxxxx; buffalojay2001@xxxxxxxxx;
mksh96@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: (no subject)

Members,

Study club meeting on March 17th 6:30 PM at Palms at Tysons are set. The topic
is Free Food & Drink with little talk about pain management. See you out there.
So far we have Leonard Lee, Patrick Lee, Paul Lee, Ed Chun, Wilson Kim, W. Cha,
K. Ryee, John Han, Andy Kim, H. Kwon, Mike Yeo, C. Hong, Mark Choe & me. I have
few more spots available please let me know ASAP. Thanks.

Wahn Khang, D.M.D.
Diplomate, American Board of Periodontics
Perio Implant Center
11866 Sunrise Valley Dr. #101
Reston, VA 20191
drkhang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tel) 703-648-0500
fax) 703-648-1600
www.perioimplantcenter.com

Windows Live™ Contacts: Organize your contact list.