[kada] Re: (no subject)

 Would love to attend, however, we are in Texas

Anthony J. Mungin, MBA
President and CEO
Managed Care Concepts, L.L.C.
505 N. Sam Houston Parkway E. Suite 330
Houston, TX 77060
Office: 832-330-3101
Mobile: 832-630-6487
www.managedcareconcept.org

"Paving a Way for Your Success..."

IMPORTANT NOTE: The contents of this e-mail and any files transmitted with it
are confidential to the addressee and are intended solely for the recipient's
use. If you are not the addressee, you have received this e-mail in error. Any
disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on it is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please note that any opinions expressed in this
e-mail are those of the author personally and not you/your company's who do not
accept responsibility for the contents of the message. It may also contain
material which is legally privileged. If you are not the addressee or the
person responsible for delivering to the addressee, be advised that you have
received this e-mail in error and that any use of it is strictly prohibited.