[KACT] Re: Question from Terry re: labeling

  • From: "Kelly Deters" <kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 07:37:57 -0600

I, like Bruce, just put concentration and chemical formula.but I think Terry
was referring to the amount of info that Flinn suggests (concentration,
chemical, warning and date).  For example, in their "safety manual" they
suggest an example: "Hydrochloric acid, 6 M solution, Corrosive to all body
tissue, especially skin and eyes.  Avoid all body contact.  2005).  I do put
a date if it's something that's going to be stored on a shelf.but if it's
just to use for a lab for a day or two, I just put concentration and
formula.

Kelly

  _____

From:  "Kelly Deters" <kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx>
To:  <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  [KACT] Question from Terry re: labeling
Date:  Fri, 5 Jan 2007 12:44:27 -0600
I reread the newsletter and just got a Flynn safety note.  How do
you/all get all that info on a bottle used only once for one lab

--
Terry J. Tinich
Chemistry/Physics Instructor

  _____