[KACT] Re: Question from Terry re: labeling

  • From: "Bruce Palmer" <bpalmer14@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 05:04:22 +0000

I'm not sure what you mean by "all that info" and the Flinn fax - I just include the concentration and the contents.  What I like about my method is that it is easy to change contents and re-label. Just peel back the tape using the tab and wipe clean the overhead marker.

I did attach a Paint file that has a (very) crude diagram.

Bruce Palmer

Leavenworth High School

From:  "Kelly Deters" <kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx>
To:  <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  [KACT] Question from Terry re: labeling
Date:  Fri, 5 Jan 2007 12:44:27 -0600
I reread the newsletter and just got a Flynn safety note.  How do
you/all get all that info on a bottle used only once for one lab

Terry J. Tinich
Chemistry/Physics Instructor
Pomona High School
Pomona, KS  66067

Replying to this email will send it to the entire group--use individual email addresses if you wish to direct a response to individual members.

From photos to predictions, The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes