[k3] Re: Twins in public school

  • From: "Sandra Godbout" <godbouts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <k3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 08:13:09 -0400

I've had it both ways.  Our district does not have a policy....
Some children need to learn to work independently from their twin, have
their own life...
Others seem to enjoy the competition of being in the same class.  One family
wanted their daughters to have a similar education and were afraid that the
teaching methods and styles of two different teachers might make up for an
unequal experience.