[JA] Re: spam

  • From: user1634@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 16:23:32 -0500

Thanks George Lunt  for the info on not replying to spam.
I use juno5 , I have been using the " block sender "
only it moves the blocked email to the delete folder .
You can then see what email you got before you exit juno.
  I wish it would send the blocked email back to the
sender with a message that address is no good so they
would stop sending emails.
  Hotmail can be setup so junk emails are deleted either after
7 days or instantly when rec. The only problem is
some spam still does not get filtered out and
ends up in the inbox , so I set it up so only
emails with addresses that are in my address book are accepted .
I was getting 25 or more spam emails right
after opening my hotmail account.