[JA] marking and saving messages

  • From: "J. Random User" <jamu007@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 10:36:50 EDT

     I'll save them, view them carefully, and then deal with them,
usually deletion w/o reading w/juno.

     The things I know how to do are clumsy.  (O, well, such is the train
station :-)

On Mon, 22 Jul 2002 George Lunt <glunt@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Sun, 21 Jul 2002 jamu007@xxxxxxxx writes:

>>I'm very, very afraid of trojans and worms.  All I really want
>>to do is view selected messages with very safe software.  I
>>figure I should select a safe message and then other messages
>>and then save them together.

> If you suspect a message, you should probably use one of your known
> safe (blank message sent to yourself) messages, then using the CTRL
> key select the suspicious ones too and then Delete them.

     So I can save them.  Occasionally a complex messy message reaches me
without a phone call or simpler email to preannounce its pending arrival.
 Already, just this year, I've nearly deleted two things that might yield
billable hours sometime later, maybe this year.

---
error 404 -- http://.sig not found