[JA] Second name picked up on BCC

  • From: "BVCB" <bvcb@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 19:45:23 GMT

I'm still using Juno 4 - up to now it ain't broke so I don't fix it by
upgrading.  Besides, I like the file structure better.

But today I replied to a message and BCC'd it to a friend in my address book,
by manually typing in the nickname for him.  The message went out to addressee,
the person I intended to BCC, PLUS another name from my address book, who I had
not typed in.

I learned about this because the recipient of the second, unintended BCC copy
sent me a reply asking why he'd gotten the message, since it obviously had
nothing to do with him or his activities.

Has anyone else ever had this happen?