[JA] Re: Second name picked up on BCC

  • From: Bob Avery <rwavery@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 02:12:44 -0400

BVCB,

>But today I replied to a message and BCC'd it to a friend in my address
book, by manually typing in the nickname for him.  The message went out
to addressee, the person I intended to BCC, PLUS another name from my
address book, who I had not typed in.

Are you sure you typed the right nickname? I've made that mistake, like
entering "Doe" for John Doe instead of his real nickname, "JDoe," when I
had already assigned "Doe" to Jane Doe.

Was your intended recipient someone you don't email often? Or was his
nickname similar to the other person's nickname but for a typo?

Yes, I've had that problem happen, but it was my own fault, not Juno's.

Bob Avery
http://tinyurl.com/dhl7a5