[JA] Pasting Links

  • From: John W Sherman <jsherman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 08:10:53 -0700

Great tip.  I've been wondering how to determine where those links went
without clicking on them!  But it does't show up in WordPad for me.  I
wonder if you've got it configured differently.  However, links CAN be
pasted into Word 97.  You just can't see where they go until you mouse
over them or edit them with Ctrl-K.