[JA] Beta-Webmail bugs

  • From: Ms Mouse <ms.dmouse@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 15:21:31 GMT

Leslie,

Thank you for taking the time to tell Juno what's wrong with their system, &
thank you also for sharing that information with this list.  As I've stated
once before, maybe because I use 1.49, I don't seem to get many/most of their
notices (for example, never was told about the beta-version except through this
list).

I do have one suggestion in terms of your "bugs."  You wanted to "empty delete
folder" in one click, the way you could in the other webmail version.  When you
open the delete folder, there is a button "select all" which will check every
message in the folder.  Then hit the delete key.  That's 2 clicks rather than
the 1 you would prefer, but is still easier than deleting each message
individually.  (And of course, holding down the shift key while clicking on
individual messages will also work, but that involves far more clicks.)

Squeak,
Ms. Mouse