[JA] Juno's Finances

  • From: Leslie S Gottlieb <lesliepearson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, netzero@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 21:10:40 -0400

Juno losses narrow on cutbacks

July 26, 2001, 12:25 p.m. PT
http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1005-200-6686998.html?tag=st.ne.1005.saslnk.s
aseml

After massive cutbacks in marketing expenses, the provider of free
Internet service says its second-quarter losses narrowed 94 percent.

Also buried in the article is a mention that post-merger, Juno will
become the paid service, Netzero the free one.
I personally hope I do not lose my e-mail addresses on Juno, I don't use
the web/isp part anyway.

Leslie Gottlieb
lesliepearson@xxxxxxxx