[JA] Juno vs. NetZero

  • From: carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 01:05:41 EST

Dan -

>moment and tell me why you choose Juno and not NetZero since I believe
>that >the cost is the same and both are put out by the same company.

------

I don't have the hardware for a net connection but my sister uses free
NetZero, installed before the companies merged.

It does seem to disconnect me and I've had "stuff" pop up that I couldn't
get rid of. Her comment was that she had the same things happen.

Carolyn Stoffel
Rakena Basenjis - Puppup and Cotton
The Canine Contingent; The Puppuppies - Pendant, Insula, Mosey
Phoenix, Arizona
carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx (No Internet access)
http://rakena.freeyellow.com/index.html