[JA] Juno vs. NetZero

  • From: "Dan Cone" <phaedrus8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 19:09:25 +0000

I am thinking of jumping isp?s and was wondering if you all could take a
moment and tell me why you choose Juno and not NetZero since I believe that
the cost is the same and both are put out by the same company. Is the $10
plan ?all you can eat? so to speak, do you get disconnected much or any
other problems that would inhibit you from recommending this ISP.

My primary reason for jumping ship is that I am dissatisfied with the binary
news feed that Earthlink provides so I would be using NetZero or Juno as my
primary ISP connected at 56K for long periods of time though outsourcing my
news feed with say Giganews or Easynews.

Any light you could shed on the subject would be appreciated. Thanks so
much.