[JA] Juno Web Mail

  • From: Leslie S Gottlieb <lesliepearson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 22:48:59 -0400

"Roland Stiner" <nk2u@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> asked on Tue, 28 Aug 2001 19:35:49
-0400

I have a question for the list.  Using the new beta Juno webmail, why
does
one have to delete messages twice.  Once from the in box and once again
from
the deleted folder?  Is there a way to delete messages once and once
only?

I don't know. That  is one of the "bugs" I wrote to Juno about at the
webmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also you can't undelete a message. If you delete something in error, you
have to forward it to yourself to retrieve it.

Other "bugs": Unable to sort messages in any order, unable to
enable/disable header display on a per message basis (as could be done in
the old webmail), unable to display more than 20 messages per page.

Leslie Gottlieb
lesliepearson@xxxxxxxx