[JA] Re: Juno Web Mail

  • From: nk2u@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 07:54:55 -0400

> That's pretty much the de facto standard for Web-based mail sites... you
> delete once and the web-based mail sites move the message into the
> "Deleted" or "Trash" folders, then after a week or two or when you reach
> a certain limit, they actually delete some of the older messages
> automatically.  Some count the "Trash" contents toward your storage
> "quota", others don't.

Well, my wife deleted a whole bunch of stuff and then got an error
message that her deleted folder was too full and to delete some
messages!  DUH!  So, you end up doing double work, delete and then
go to the deleted folder and do it again.  Not a good system.

Roland

OR visit http://freelists.dhs.org