[JA] Re: Juno 4.11 Inbox Crash

  • From: Geoffrey Wilson <glw4@xxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 10:28:54 -0400

What OS are you using?  I'm not sure that it matters, but I now use XP Pro.
What I do when in trouble is to explore the contents of the user0000
and other user folders from the command prompt (with Juno
inactive).  I move complete files around that way, and edit the
director.frm file with a DOS editor.
  I find File Commander convenient for manipulating these files -
it's a DOS application, but preserves long file names.
I'll elaborate later if you wish, but have to go out now for an appointment,

Geoff

+