[JA] Hundreds Go Missing

  • From: jim.henderson@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 23:11:39 -0400

> Subject: [JA] Freelists is back
> From: Carolyn Stoffel <carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx>

>JH >Now the thing that isn't working is Juno Web mail, or so I am told.

CS> Normally I do two non-Webmail runs a day. The morning run often
> contains only 30 - 50 messages while the evening is 150 or so.

Wow, Carolyn.  I seldom get 30 messages a day, and even more seldom make
as few as two runs in the day.  You're getting very heavy traffic, at
least as compared to me.

CS> I should have had, if Juno saved them all, about 400 messages
> when I downloaded a couple of hours ago. There were 23.....

I have no idea what the daily storage limit is on Juno's ordinary offline
mail, much less on their Web mail service.  I am reasonably confident,
however, that I never have never been close to the limit, even when I
didn't access my mail for a week.

> Carolyn Stoffel
> Rakena Basenjis - Puppup and Cotton
> The Canine Contingent; The Puppuppies - Pendant, Insula, Mosey
> Phoenix, Arizona
> carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx (No Internet access)
> http://rakena.freeyellow.com/index.html

Too bad it is not possible to omit this stuffing from messages to which
it has no relevance.

OR visit http://freelists.dhs.org