[JA] Re: Hello World!

  • From: thepccat@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 19:04:41 -0700

The file is somewhere on the site he mentioned. Since I did not pay "too
good attention" when accmail changed web sites/providers, or whatever, I
cannot tell you. Rest assured, 1.49 is sitting there almost 1.4 MB
waiting your command to download. Somebody will step in soon and give the
URL.

I think why we recommend 1.49 is it is the latest and upgrade-ist version
for Win 3.1. There used to be sites to get most any old version one
wanted, and if some other version works for you, go for it. More people
here know things about 1.49 than any earlier version.

Best from thepccat
----

OR visit http://freelists.dhs.org