[JA] Re: Hello World!

  • From: J�rel DD Arbaugh <computerist@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, no-tag-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 08:46:50 PDT

}Subject: [JA] Hello World!
}From: blueblooded
}Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 22:57:37 EDT
}
}Greetings to Juno_accmailers!This will be my very first posting here on
}the list
}and I would like to ask to 2 or 3 questions here.First-I am currently
}employing
}Juno 1.15 and Windows 3.1 and would like to upgrade to Juno 1.49,which
}seems to be the last version of Juno for Windows 3.1.How would I go
about
}upgrading?Second-in the last 2 months Juno has developed a nasty habit
of

(two spaces after a sentence end helps readability...)

        1.49 is available from the junoaccmail.org site.  We can chat off
list about getting it.

}partial downloads of email-or so it appears-and I wondering if I am
}actually
}receiving ALL of my email.Any thoughts on this?I E,the indicator bar
only
}goes
}to 10-50% and then Juno logs off.Of course,it is obvious from my email

        Common.  For some reason the bar rarely gets to 100% before you
are done.  The only mail you should "loose" is anything larger than 64K
with headers or 60K body.

}contacts
}with Juno that if you are using anything less than Windows 95 on a
}Pentium
}They could give a collective damn less about you.'Nuff Said.If anybody
}follows up
}on this posting I would appreciate it.
}Thanks!
}
}
}Monte Probst
}KF6OQB
}Pasadena,CA

        Juno officially no longer supports 1.xx versions, and nothing
later will run on Wind 3.  Unless you pay for it, juno has no interest in
talking to its users anyway!

For you only:   dahdah dahdidahdah
        didahdahdit didididit dahdahdah dahdit dit
        didahdahdahdah didahdahdahdah dahdidididit
        dahdahdahdahdit dididididah dididididah
        dahdidit didau dah didah

        I will be taking my no-code tech. test monday.  I wish the code
was as easy!    8-}
--
| Computerist.    This user is located in California.  It is a violation
of California law to send unsolicited commercial mail to this user.
---