[JA] Re: Hello World!

  • From: blueblooded@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 15:37:23 EDT

Monte Probst speaks<or sends rather>
..  _  ....  ._  _.  _._  _._ _  _ _ _  .._  .._.  _ _ _  ._.  ._.  .  ._
_.  ._..  _._ _
O'kay,enough of that.Would you,Jerel,prefer to carry on this discussion
on my
upgrading to Juno 1.49 off-list or continue posting on the list itself?I
never had this
problem with the download status bar until 1-2 months ago.I was offline
with power
supply problems<no power supply--no computer>.When I returned to
Juno,that is when the problem begin.I saved all of my email,dumped Juno
completely,and then
reinstalled it.Still the odd behavior persists.As far as Juno 1.49 is
concerned,what,
if any,would be the benefits of upgrading?My only Internet connectivity
at this time
is Juno 1.15.Several months ago,Juno tried sending me an update to 1.15,
twice they tried it,but both times Juno logged off before the download
was
complete.Any thoughts on this?

Monte Probst
KF6OQB