[JA] Freelists is back

  • From: Carolyn Stoffel <carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 22:26:48 EDT

Jim -

>Now the thing that isn't working is Juno Web mail, or so I am told.  >No
>use complaining bitterly about Freelists being out of service a few
>days >when Juno can't get its Web mail working reliably after two weeks.

------

Normally I do two non-Webmail runs a day. The morning run often contains
only 30 - 50 messages while the evening is 150 or so.

I didn't do my Tuesday (July 10) evening run until the wee smalls of
Wednesday morning.  So, I skipped Wednesday morning, Wednesday evening,
Thursday morning and didn't do Thursday evening until about 2 AM Friday
morning. So I should have had, if Juno saved them all, about 400 messages
when I downloaded a couple of hours ago. There were 23..... (Dated the
10th and 11th.)

So few that I did another run. Zero.

I've never received 400 in one batch, fortunately. Tops has been about
230 in a batch with the rest lost. However, 23 is .way. too few....

Brian, were messages to me bouncing?

Of course, I may be .swamped. on my next run.

Later - 9:30 AM -

Did a morning run, 45 messages, two undated, the rest dated the 13th.
About right for a morning run. So it looks like several hundred are
missing. No point in calling Juno - they worn't care.

Carolyn Stoffel
Rakena Basenjis - Puppup and Cotton
The Canine Contingent; The Puppuppies - Pendant, Insula, Mosey
Phoenix, Arizona
carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx (No Internet access)
http://rakena.freeyellow.com/index.html