[JA] Re: $10 Customer

  • From: thepccat@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 09:19:10 -0700

Many on this list have become used to using Juno, or even "grown up with"
Juno [I resemble the latter remark]. It is scary and sad to see an
organization with such a major fraction in the marketplace continue being
so dense, creating collateral damage, on their announced way to having
all paid subscribers at $10 and up. This Juno thing is/has-been really
"something else."

When I ponder this, I get a whole spectrum of feeling, then the thought
dawns, you could also just walk away and go on to something else.

Thank you, Jim, for another informative and illuminating post.

thepccat