[JA] Re: off-topic: thanks

  • From: thepccat@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 09:46:01 -0700

I think people might value a report from you about your experiences with
bigvalley.net after you have been with them for 20-30 days. It takes some
time to see ISP's on their good and bad days, just like people ;-).
Thanks for writing. Looking at their site, I found some facts potentially
interesting to others.

[extract from their Terms Of Service, http://bigvalley.net/tos.htm fyi]:
BIGVALLEY.NET does not pro-rate accounts for cancellation purposes. Any
money, including any setup fees or access fees, paid by customer to
BIGVALLEY.NET in setup of service(s) or in advance for service(s) shall
be forfeited to BIGVALLEY.NET as a cancellation fee and is not
refundable.

[From http://bigvalley.net/faqs.htm ]: Why does my connection drop after
20 minutes?
Big Valley Internet implements a server-side disconnection if a user has
not sent a data request for over 20 minutes

The personal account is $12/month or $89 for one year, PLUS a $30 setup
fee, see http://bigvalley.net/personalaccess.htm .

thepccat