[jobtransit] Re: Specs

  • From: "Jonathan Laird" <jlaird@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jobtransit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 16:58:41 -0800

Whether or not this is the best path to take, I think Sam has a good point
in spec-ing out one of the lower hanging fruits to see how it looks.  We
won't know till we try.

Sam - It sounds like you have some experience with this - since you know
about approaching a lawyer and Venture Capitol Firms..?  What else have you
done in the past?

I guess I should resume working on the business plan since that's also
equally important...

Jonathan