[jobtransit] Re: Specs

  • From: "Kevin Lee" <colmustang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jobtransit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 07:47:38 -0500

Yeah, that sounds good.  Attached is a very rough document that talks a
little about the three different projects (more for the sake of getting
ideas on to paper).  Consider it more of an exploratory paper than
anything...are you guys available Thurs Feb 7 @ 7:00PM PT to meet online?
If not, what's the best time?

Good to hear we're motivated!

Kev