[jjr69] Te^'t videoconference

  • From: "Tran Thong" <thongt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JJRCVN" <jjr69@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"JJRBMD" <salonmixte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 19:51:33 -0800

Our Te^'t videoconference could not take off due to technical difficulties.
My first thought was to blame Yahoo Messenger 5.5, a supposed improvement
over the old YM that we used last year with about the same number of
participants. However watching the news tonight I learned that since last
night a vicious worm has been circling the globe in the internet servers and
was causing traffic congestion. This may explain why we could not maintain a
good voice channel.
So, I am guilty of a hasty verdict with respect to Yahoo Messenger.
Thanks to all the participants: LTVu, NTChi, VhViet, NTTu, NHLe, LVADung,
LUThanh

Tho^'ng