[jhb] Re: Vista Query

  • From: "Frank Turley" <frank.turley1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 19:01:43 +0100

Gerry,

Click on the Vista Start Button
In the start search box, enter CMD, hit return, you should see a programs list appear with CMD in it, select that with a click, you should get a DOS window.
At the DOS prompt, key cd\ and hit return, the DOS prompt should now be C:\>
Enter DIR/s scenery.cfg /p   - then hit return

You should see listed all the files so named that it finds on your C: drive, I have a number on my system. Check the dates, and see which is the latest, mine shows me the live one is in -
C:\Users\Frank Turley\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX

When you are done, key Exit, then hit return to close the DOS box.

Some of the old DOS commands are still useful!

Frank T.