[jhb] Re: Sad News

  • From: Fred Stopforth <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 17:39:19 +0000

Really sorry to hear the sad news and the upheaval that you are about to
undergo. My thoughts are for you and I'm sure Mick's will be as well when I get
through to him. Fred

From: hippo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jhb] Sad News
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 09:48:41 +0000

On Tuesday I lost Tracy, my partner of 15 years, to thoracic cancer. Tracy was
only 40 years old and has left behind 6 children though I only have direct
contact with 1 of them as they were all adopted before Tracy and I got
together. Although I’m only in a 2 bedroom house austerity measures mean I can
no longer sustain the costs of living here on my own so shall be moving at the
earliest opportunity. I shall also have to carefully review all my financial
arrangements – cutting the coat according to the cloth – as it were. This may
mean an absence online for a while though I will inform you if this is to be
the case. Paul Reynolds