[jhb] Re: Sad News

  • From: Michael Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 11:38:10 +0000

Paul

I can only echo what Bones and Gerry have already said. Really sorry to
hear about Tracy. The additional prospect of having to move at such a
difficult time doesn't bear thinking about. I wish you strength to cope
with these challenges.

Mike L

On 19 November 2015 at 11:18, GERRY WINSKILL <gwinsk@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Paul,

To say that you have my most sincere sympathy seems woefully inadequate.
To have to move on top of your loss seems too cruel a fate to contemplate.
I hope you can regard the list as an available understanding ear, when
events threaten to crush you. Again, our thoughts are with you.

Gerry Winskill

John Woodside <fossil@xxxxxxx>
19 November 2015 10:51

Paul,

Email is a poor conveyor of sympathies but I hope you will accept my most
sincere thoughts for you at this moment. Your posts have shown us that
Tracy was not blessed with good health yet your news comes as a shock and I
am left stumbling over words to write to you.

Of equal sadness is that you will have to move and you have my sympathy
for having to contend with that too. I can only hope that this will run
smoothly for you and not add you your burden.

Although it is a completely inadequate gesture we are all just an email
away if you need us so please do not hesitate if you wish to write. I wish
there was more we could offer you.

With my sincere thoughts,

John

fossil@xxxxxxx