[jhb] Re: ROUTES

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 15:58:31 +0000

Second lig of the day, in windy conditions, was

HAMBURG   to   BERLIN Schoenfeld

Gerry Winskill

On 15/01/2015 12:47, Gerry Winskill wrote:
Today's route proved to have a gotyer!

EDINBURGH   to   HAMBURG Finkenwerder

Landed OK but the entire gubbins disappeared, whilst taxiing in. I'll
reposition to nearby Hamburg for the next leg. Since it's not possible
to go out for a walk in today's wind, I'll fit in a second leg.

Gerry Winskill

On 13/01/2015 17:05, Gerry Winskill wrote:
Tuesday flight was 580 nm, from

FINDEL   to   EDINBURGH

On 12/01/2015 17:25, Gerry Winskill wrote:
Resumed flying today, from

NEWCASTLE   to   LUXEMBOURG FINDEL.

In default FSX textures there was snow on the runway. Very realistic.

Gerry Winskill

On 09/01/2015 17:42, Gerry Winskill wrote:
Friday flight was

ANTWERP   to   NEWCASTLE

Gerry Winskill

On 08/01/2015 19:21, Gerry Winskill wrote:
Thursday's flight, with 110mph tailwind, was 530 miles from

BELFAST CITY   to   ANTWERP

Gerry Winskill

On 07/01/2015 14:38, Gerry Winskill wrote:
Just departed on today's flight. 830nm from

MUNICH   to   BELFAST CITY

The weather looks dodgy at both ends.

Gerry Winskill

On 07/01/2015 12:54, Gerry Winskill wrote:
The route for 8th was 710 miles from

STAVANGER   to   MUNICH

Gerry Winskill

On 05/01/2015 15:25, Gerry Winskill wrote:
And yesterday was

ALDERGROVE   to   STAVANGER,  Norway

Gerry Winskill

On 04/01/2015 12:54, Gerry Winskill wrote:
Second of the year was 720nm from

STRASBOURG   to   ALDERGROVE

Gerry Winskill

On 01/01/2015 19:37, Gerry Winskill wrote:
First of the year was a 780nm flight from

SHANNON   to   STRASBOURG

Gerry Winskill

On 01/01/2015 12:08, Gerry Winskill wrote:
Happy New Year to all out there!

New Year's Eve flight, of 620nm, was

MAASTRICHT  to  SHANNON

Gerry Winskill

On 30/12/2014 11:35, Gerry Winskill wrote:
Yesterday's flight was 650nm, and was

KIRKWALL   to   MAASTRICHT

Gerry Winskill

On 29/12/2014 11:13, Gerry Winskill wrote:
Hi Peter,

I would think your two aircraft should have enough range, as I
try
not
to exceed about 1100 miles.

Tackle it another way, do you have the maximum listed ranges
for
them? I
could then make routes that they can manage.

Gerry Winskill

On 29/12/2014 09:02, Peter Dodds wrote:
Can these all be flown in a Twin Otter or a Beech 1900?
Some of
the
distances
are a bit long for the Twotter, I'd have thought, but I'd
prefer
to do
a tour
like this in one aircraft.  After Christmas is properly over
I'll
try
and make a
start, but I will only have time for one a week at most.

Peter

Gerry Winskill <mailto:gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
28 December 2014 16:01
Back on the job today, with a flight from

RONALDSWAY    to    KIRKWALL

Gerry Winskill

---
software.

Gerry Winskill <mailto:gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
24 December 2014 12:35
Last flight, in the Gulfstream, before Christmas, was

PORTO   to   RONALDSWAY

Over Christmas I'll revert to UK VFR flying.

Meanwhile, a Very Merry Christmas to you lot and to your
Hangars on

Regards,

Gerry Winskill

---
software.

Gerry Winskill <mailto:gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
22 December 2014 20:49
Carrying on with the bizjet equivalent of a tramp steamer,
just
landed from

GIBRALTAR   to   PORTO

Gerry Winskill