[jhb] Re: Earth Simulations

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 16:03:56 +0000

Meanwhile UK2000 soldiers on. I downloaded a freebie version of one of his latest, the other day. It's Jersey. He's offering an Xtreme version of the place, also of Prestwick.

I wish he would do Belfast City. I used to use the field frequently, in both FS9 and FSX. I used a version I'd cobbled together but it was a real FPS killer, not helped by someone's excellent H&W cranes, trundling away in the background.

On 15/01/2015 14:32, Mike Brook wrote:
Phil -

Unfortunately you are right.  'Earth Simulations' ceased trading last Saturday
morning.  Mounting debts and lack of volume sales has given them a very bad
time for the last year or so and they finally succumbed to the inevitable.
There ain't a lot of money in flight-sim add-ons ...

MikeB