[jhb] Re: Pirep Query

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:30:26 -0000

For The flight plan it is better to steer clear of the X codes as IVAO
doesn't recognise them. As the codes also appear on controller's flight
strips this can be confusing for the poor dears so best to not use them.

The Pirep is a different matter as it is a personal record between you and
JHB. I'm happy for you to use them because the pireps all end up on my PC
anyway.