[jhb] Re: Pirep Query

  • From: Frank Turley <frank.turley1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 09:13:44 +0000

Hi Gerry,

When I toured the farm strips I used the farm strip codes (which IVAO said didn't exist), and in the comments box I spelt out their names in the route.

Frank T.

At 08:51 21/01/2011, you wrote:
Having been fiddling around with their associated autogen, I'm about to take a few flights between farm strips. When their codes are entered into the IVAO Pirep forms they are classified as non existant. Should I just put them in anyway, or would it be better to enter codes for the nearest ICAO coded departure and arrivals fields, then note the actual strips used, in the Comments section?

Gerry Winskill

-----
No virus found in this message.