[jhb] Re: Ouch!!

  • From: "Frank Fisher" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 20:52:19 +0100

Mike
Will have a check on the video, but the name Aurigny rings a bell. I think it was on the side of it.
Got over 300 pics  and 8gbs of video to sort out.
Glad I bought the week before a Tamron 18-200 lens to replace the 18-55 and 55-200 that I used to pack around. Got fed up with having to lug both and keep swopping lens, but it weights nearly as much as the two others together.
Frank

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>